Customer Relations Associate Reports to: Customer Relations Manager
This position ensures that the Ultra Paws quality and efficiency standards are achieved in the customer ordering process and also supports sales and administrative areas.
- Retail and Drop Ship Customer Coordination and Support:
- Processes retail and drop ship orders and returns
- Picking, packing and shipping orders efficiently
- Drop ship customer coordination and support
- Coordination and execution of EDI (electronic data integration)
- Knowledgeable and quality customer service on phones and email
- Maintains the Ultra Paws retail and wholesale web sites
- Wholesale Customer Coordination and Support:
- Data entry of wholesale orders
- Importing wholesale orders entered on wholesale website or EDI
- Back up to Warehouse Manager for shipping labels and fulfillment of wholesale orders
- Sales and Administrative functions:
- Providing support as requested, including but not limited to trade show coordination, ordering office supplies, filing and general project support
Schedule: This position works Monday-Friday during normal business hours.
Attributes important to this position:
- Ability to prioritize, plan, multi-task, and focus on accuracy.
- Strong communication skills are essential to communicate with the team and customers.
- Technological proficiency and basic Microsoft Office skills. Accurate keyboarding minimum of 40 wpm
- Knowledgeable about organization’s objectives, products, and services, and dog attributes and needs relating to Ultra Paws products.
- Team player, working to support the organization’s goals. Identify opportunities for improving procedures and systems.
- Generate ideas to – new ideas can come from anyone!
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds periodically with frequent reaching, twisting, turning, bending, and sometimes climbing. Strong hand dexterity to operate barcode scanners, pack orders, and keyboarding.
NOTE: This job description is subject to change without notice based on the needs of Ultra Paws. All staff are cross-trained to pick, pack and ship orders, and respond to customer inquiries.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Submit your resume to email@example.com by July 27, 2016
ULTRA PAWS IS LOCATED AT: 8301 INDUSTRIAL PARK RD, BAXTER, MN 56425